Welcome to CANDY!
Know that our priority is your health first and always has been!
We only operate by appointment.
We advise you to make appointments as far in advance as possible, especially if you have a preference of technician or time slot.
We recommend that you make an appointment as far in advance as possible, especially if you have a particular preference for a technician or time slot. Remember that evenings and weekends are the busiest times
We advise you to pre-book your future appointments in advance to avoid frustration or damage to your nails.
THANK YOU :)
HOW TO RESERVE:
- Email I firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram I https://www.instagram.com/candynailbar
- Telephone I 514-276-7835
Do not forget to include the following details in your reservation:
- Your full name
- Telephone no.
Desired Service (Don’t forget to mention if you need a product removal and/or nail art)
- A general idea of your availabilities or preferred time range
Note: The easiest and most efficient way to make an appointment with Candy is always by calling us (during our opening hours) at 514-276-7835.
Note that we receive a very large volume of communications every day. Our team will be happy to answer you according to their capacity DURING OUR OPENING HOURS ONLY. We will always do our best to respond quickly and professionally. Thank you for your patience.
Our team is taking several additional steps to ensure your safety!
Wearing gloves and masks during all services.
Redevelopment of stations at 1m or more.
Disinfected chairs and surfaces.
Disposable towels, files, bassins and buffers.
Sterilized tools (As always!)
No food and/or beverages.
No children under 14.
Please disinfect your hands when you enter.
IMPORTANT!Please Do Not Come to Candy if:
You have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, headache, body pain, etc.).
You have been in contact with someone who has Covid in the last 14 days.
Please let us know if you test positive for Covid-19 within 7 days or after visiting our salon.
- For any appointment in our establishment a deposit is required.
The deposit can be paid on site (in person) or by Interac e-Transfer to email@example.com (candy123 – if a password is required). Please indicate the date of your appointment as a note with your deposit.
Once the deposit is accepted we will send you an invoice and your appointment will be scheduled. Our reservation system sends a confirmation to your email (if provided by you) and/or text.
If you cancel your appointment, following our 24hrs cancellation policy, your deposit will be refunded or may be applied as a credit for a future appointment at your discretion.
There is a fee of $1.00 to refund by Interac e-Transfer.
CANCELLATION & LATE
- Cancellations / modifications made in less than 48 hours will be invoiced in full (100%).
- An email or message on our voicemail will serve as proof of your cancellation. Cancellations by private message or Messenger will not be accepted.
- Changes made on the spot can add fees.
- After 15 minutes of delay we reserve the right to cancel or shorten your treatment according to our discretion.
WARRANTY & REFUNDS
- We are proud to offer you a 7-day* warranty on all our Gel or Gel Varnish (Shellac) products.
- To benefit from a free correction just contact us before 7 days after your treatment.
- *This warranty does not apply to clients who have participated in extreme activities or use (e.g., escalation, accidents, working with chemicals, etc.)
- No refund will be offered on our care, gift cards, products and courses.
- Gift cards may be exchanged for other equivalent.
- No refunds will be offerered if we have to refuse a service due to health, hygiene or unacceptable lateness.
- We love NAIL ART! but… You NEED to mention in advance if you want a design or even an addition like a French manicure…
- Send us a photo of your inspiration and/or advise the number of nails with designs so we can make sure to place you with a «Nail Artist» who can best execute your design!
- If you book Nail Art and change your mind on the spot it counts as any other modification or cancellation of care and can be invoiced in full. Thank you for your understanding.
- Don’t forget to let us know if you need a product withdrawal before your appointment.
- The removal of Gel varnish has additional costs but also adds an average of 30 minutes more to your appointment - which can greatly affect our ability to complete your treatment in the allotted time.
- We DO NOT remove acrylic, resin and powder and/or nail treatments from other salons.
- Bring open sandals (flip flops) to facilitate the drying process.
- Candy Nail Bar will not offer any nail services if you suffer or show symptoms of the following medical conditions: Mycosis or Fungal infections, Plantar warts, Athlete's foot and we cannot intervene for In-Grown nails, Corns, etc.
- What to do if you are not sure about the health of your nails? We advise you to consult a health professional (dermatologist, doctor or podiatrist) and follow the treatment advice given by your doctor.
- The purchase includes access to the program for 1 year.
- Please note that our programs are continually being updated with new information.
- All comments and/or discussions are mediated but must remain respectful, professional.
- No solicitation will be permitted.
- All contents of this course remain the sole property of Candy Nail College and re-distribution and copying are prohibited by law.
- Candy Nail College reserves the right to terminate access immediately in situations where the activity is considered inappropriate or in violation of our policies.
- Upon completing the class (all content must have been watched), students will receive a Candy Nail College Certificate of Participation by email in PDF format.
- To receive a Candy Nail College Certificate of Excellence students will be required to pass knowledge quizzes(es) and submit photos of their work as per our certification process guide included within the course. Please note that the passing grade is 70%.
- If student does not submit quizzes or final assignment (photos as per guide), no certificate will be emailed.
- All certification requirements must be satisfied within one year of purchase date.
- Additional CND™ Certifications are offered to students who comply with specific brand requirements and require proof of purchase of key products. If you have purchased our kit all products required are included.
- CND™ Certifications through Candy Nail College programs are currently available to North American Residents only.
- Candy Nail College Certificates are independent of any Provincial, Federal, state and/or municipal certifications, degrees or licenses that may be required to legally perform the services described in our programs. It is the sole responsibility of the student to check with their local authorities to determine what additional requirements may be required to legally perform nail services in their vicinity.
- Canadian Residents: https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/requirements/26448/ca
- The only 3 provinces in Canada which currently require certification from a regulatory authority before you start working in esthetics (Nail Technician) are Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and New Brunswick (Oct 27, 2022).
- All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For hygiene reason kits and/or products are non refundable.
- Candy Nail College assumes no liability for any injuries caused by their students and subsequent clients and/or models as a result of their participation in their programs.
- Candy Nail College strongly recommends that any student wishing to pursue a career as a Nail Pro purchase and maintain professional insurance as may be required by law.
- If you prefer payment by e-transfer or in-person at our Montreal, Canada offices please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canadian Residents: All courses must have federal and provincial taxes added.
Personal Coaching or Training:
- Additional in person coaching is available via Zoom or in-person at our Montreal, Canada Location. Please contact us for more details: email@example.com.
- The language of the course will be clearly indicated so be sure to sign up for a course that you are comfortable completing.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our programs feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org