We only operate by appointment.
We advise you to make appointments as far in advance as possible, especially if you have a preference of technician or time slot.
Our team takes several additional steps to ensure your safety!
- Gloves and Masks during all services.
- Plexis installed at all manicure stations.
- Redevelopment of stations to 1m or more
- Disinfection of chairs and surfaces
- Disposable towels, files, basins and buffers.
- Sterilized tools (As always!)
- Masks are 100% mandatory
- No food and/or drinks.
- Follow the 1 m distancing instructions
- If you have an appointment of 2 or are from the same residence or family (bubble) you can come together but note that you will be installed at more than 1m for the safety of our employees.
- No accompanying persons who are not receiving a service.
- No children under the age of 14.
- Think of your color in advance because you cannot touch the pallettes or polish bottles.
PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT IF :
1) You have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, headache, body pain, etc.) Don’t forget to let us know!
2) You are waiting for COVID-19 test.
3) You have been in contact with someone who has Covid in the last 14 days.
- For any appointment in our establishment a deposit is required.
The deposit can be paid on site (in person) or by Interac e-Transfer to email@example.com (candy123 – if a password is required). Please indicate the date of your appointment as a note with your deposit.
Once the deposit is accepted we will send you an invoice and your appointment will be scheduled. Our reservation system sends a confirmation to your email (if provided by you) and/or text.
If you cancel your appointment, following our 24hrs cancellation policy, your deposit will be refunded or may be applied as a credit for a future appointment at your discretion.
There is a fee of $1.00 to refund by Interac e-Transfer.
CANCELLATION & LATE
- Cancellations / modifications made in less than 24 hours will be invoiced in full (100%).
- An email or message on our voicemail will serve as proof of your cancellation. Cancellations by private message or Messenger will not be accepted.
- Changes made on the spot can add fees.
- After 15 minutes of delay we reserve the right to cancel or shorten your treatment according to our discretion.
WARRANTY & REFUNDS
- We are proud to offer you a 7-day* warranty on all our Gel or Gel Varnish (Shellac) products.
- To benefit from a free correction just contact us before 7 days after your treatment.
- *This warranty does not apply to clients who have participated in extreme activities or use (e.g., escalation, accidents, working with chemicals, etc.)
- No refund will be offered on our care, gift cards, products and courses.
- Gift cards may be exchanged for other equivalent.
- No refunds will be offerered if we have to refuse a service due to health, hygiene or unacceptable lateness.
- We love NAIL ART! but… You NEED to mention in advance if you want a design or even an addition like a French manicure…
- Send us a photo of your inspiration and/or advise the number of nails with designs so we can make sure to place you with a «Nail Artist» who can best execute your design!
- If you book Nail Art and change your mind on the spot it counts as any other modification or cancellation of care and can be invoiced in full. Thank you for your understanding.
- Don’t forget to let us know if you need a product withdrawal before your appointment.
- The removal of Gel varnish has additional costs but also adds an average of 30 minutes more to your appointment - which can greatly affect our ability to complete your treatment in the allotted time.
- We DO NOT remove acrylic, resin and powder and/or nail treatments from other salons.
- Bring open sandals (flip flops) to facilitate the drying process.
- Candy Nail Bar will not offer any nail services if you suffer or show symptoms of the following medical conditions: Mycosis or Fungal infections, Plantar warts, Athlete's foot and we cannot intervene for In-Grown nails, Corns, etc.
- What to do if you are not sure about the health of your nails? We advise you to consult a health professional (dermatologist, doctor or podiatrist) and follow the treatment advice given by your doctor.