"PRESS-ONS" MEASURE GUIDE
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR NAILS
Here's the easiest way to measure your nails at home!
1) Using transparent tape, place it across the largest part of your nail.
2) Mark the 2 sides of you nailr nail on the tape with a pen.
3) Remove the tape and measure it with a ruler.
4) Measure each nail and compare it with our nail sizing guide below.
0 = 17mm
1 = 16mm
2 = 15mm
3 = 14mm
4 = 13mm
5 = 12mm
6 = 11mm
7 = 10mm
8 = 9mm
9 = 8mm
OUR STANDARD SIZING
Thumb / Index / Middle / Ring / Pinky
Size S: 2-6-5-6-8 / 15mm / 11mm / 12mm / 11mm / 9mm
Size M: 1-6-4-5-8 / 16mm / 11mm / 13mm / 12mm / 9mm
Size L: 0-4-3-4-7 / 18mm / 13mm / 14mm / 13mm / 10mm
Your nails aren't standard? - No stress!
OPT FOR A CUSTOM ORDER!
There is no problem if your nails don’t meet the standard measurements! We recommend you choose our custom option! When you go make your deposit for your custom press-ons, just specify your nail measurements in the notes section and your order will be prepared to fit.
- There is a 7 day delay for custom orders.
- If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email or message and it will be our pleasure to help you out!
FIT TIPS FROM THE CANDY NAIL BAR PROS
- Don't forget not to include your pen marks in your measurments (it will add an extra 2-3mm to your actual size).
- It's always better to size up than down so you can file away the edges for a better fit but can never add material back!
- Don't forget to check both hands - lots of times nails on one hand may be different sizes!!
- The Good news is most brands sizing is consistent so if you know your tip sizes from one brand they should match ours!